Want to relive the 80s? Enjoy this popular 80's 3D icon that is back as a tin box replica! This tin is filled with colorful fruity sours in all six panel colors.
Groovy Fun Facts:
- The product was originally called "The Magic Cube".
- There are 43 quintillion possible combinations.
- The world's largest cube is 5 foot square.
- Hungarian actress Zsa Zsa Gabor launched the cube in America.
IMPORTANT! Here is what you need to know when you have to have a melt-able product and it is just plain hot out!
If you take the these precautions as follows:
- Ship to a valid business address where someone is there to receive the package on the first attempt and get it into a cool room.
- Purchase our ice pack protection, which is offered in the shopping cart page
... and if your candy STILL melts, we will provide a refund for the melted item. We will not reship these items. If you do not take these precautions we cannot assume any risk of melting and cannot issue a refund or product replacement.
To avoid melting on idle delivery trucks over the weekend, melt-able orders will not be shipped when the ETA includes transport over a weekend. If you are unsure of ground transit times please call us at 888-729-1960.
If you have any concerns please contact our Customer Service at (888) 729-1960.