Are you seeking your fortune? Well then you have to give this a try! This is the classic Magic 8 Ball in a tin filled with nine different fortune-telling blue raspberry triangle sour candies.
Groovy Fun Facts about the 8 Ball:
- Originally developed in the 1950's, it is now manufactured by Mattel.
- A 20-sided die has raised white letters and openings for the blue liquid to enter.
- The blue liquid is dye dissolved into alcohol.
- If you want to get every one of the possible 20 answers, it would take an average of 72 questions.
- About a million Magic 8-Balls are sold annually.
IMPORTANT! Here is what you need to know:
If you take the recommended precautions as follows – utilize a valid business address where someone is there to receive the package on the first attempt, and if your candy STILL melts, we will provide a refund for those melted items. We are not able to reship items that have melted in transit.
Items will melt if you ship them using regular ground shipping and you are not at the destination to receive the package at the time of delivery.
To avoid melting on idle delivery trucks over the weekend, melt-able orders will not be shipped when the ETA includes transport over a weekend. If you are unsure of ground transit times please call us at 888-729-1960.
Here is what you can do:
- Choose a faster shipping method for all orders that contain melt-able items.
- Make sure someone is around to receive the shipment so it doesn’t sit outside in the sun.
If you have any concerns please contact our Customer Service at (888) 729-1960.