Are you seeking your fortune? Well then you have to give this a try! This is the classic Magic 8 Ball in a tin filled with nine different fortune-telling blue raspberry triangle sour candies.
Groovy Fun Facts about the 8 Ball:
- Originally developed in the 1950's, it is now manufactured by Mattel.
- A 20-sided die has raised white letters and openings for the blue liquid to enter.
- The blue liquid is dye dissolved into alcohol.
- If you want to get every one of the possible 20 answers, it would take an average of 72 questions.
- About a million Magic 8-Balls are sold annually.
IMPORTANT! Here is what you need to know when you have to have a melt-able product and it is just plain hot out!
If you take the these precautions as follows:
- Ship to a valid business address where someone is there to receive the package on the first attempt and get it into a cool room.
- Purchase our ice pack protection, which is offered in the shopping cart page
... and if your candy STILL melts, we will provide a refund for the melted item. We will not reship these items. If you do not take these precautions we cannot assume any risk of melting and cannot issue a refund or product replacement.
To avoid melting on idle delivery trucks over the weekend, melt-able orders will not be shipped when the ETA includes transport over a weekend. If you are unsure of ground transit times please call us at 888-729-1960.
If you have any concerns please contact our Customer Service at (888) 729-1960.