Well do you want to have some fun!? With a little practice, you can create the perfect replica corn on the cob, with candy! Yes, that's actually candy corn. Your friends will stop in their tracks, and then give you accolades for your skills and creativity! This is actually pretty simple - some edible cookie dough and candy corn. We wonder what all of the corn on the cob lovers think of this? In any event, these are great looking and will make any fall and Halloween party scene look fun!
So here is how to do it:
You will need these ingredients:
- 2 20oz bags of candy corn
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
And then follow these steps:
- Hand mix the butter and sugar together in a large bowl
- Add the vanilla extract
- Add the almond flour and salt and beat until it's mixed
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces ( these will be your cobs )
- On a plastic wrap form each piece into a log shape
- Place in a refrigerator for about 2 hours, until the pieces are solid
Now for the fun part:
With well chilled cookie dough, push pieces of candy corn into it, making rows and building your own unique candy corn on the cob!
Now refrigerate the finished goods for about an hour, and then they are ready to display, admire, and enjoy!