|Holiday Delivery Deadlines|
|All Christmas Candy|
|Old Fashioned Candy|
|Magic 3D Glasses|
Halloween Safety tips
Please have a safe and happy Halloween!
The following are some recommendations to help make your Trick or Treat sweet!
1) Avoid trick-or-treating alone. Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
2) If your older children are going alone, plan and review the route that is
acceptable to you. Agree on a specific time when they should return home.
3)Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
4) Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
5) Hold a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and others see you.
6) Look both ways before crossing the street. Eat only factory-wrapped treats.
Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.
7) Only go to homes with a porch light on and never enter a home or car for a treat.
8)Children shouldn’t snack while they’re out trick-or-treating. Urge your children
to wait until they get home and you have had a chance to inspect the contents of
their "goody bags.”
9) Tell children not to accept – and especially not to eat – anything that isn’t
10) Parents of very young children should remove any choking hazards such
as gum, peanuts, hard candies or small toys.
11) Inspect commercially wrapped treats for signs of tampering, such as
an unusual appearance or discoloration, tiny pinholes, or tears in wrappers.
Throw away anything that looks suspicious.
|All Rights Reserved ©1999-2013 Sugar Memories, LLC|